Tacita formed in 2019 from the experiences of two of our founders, Andy and Ken. Andy and Ken have a combined eight decades of experience in senior positions in blue chip multinational companies. Notably, both held senior roles in Mars Incorporated, with Andy appointed as Chief Information Security Officer during his employment.
In 2007, Andy and Ken left Mars to form an IT consultancy business. This consultancy focused on vendor negotiation for large security and telecommunications contracts on behalf of multinational clients. Andy and Ken had great successes in this field and were approached in 2017 to manage the companywide introduction of the GDPR for one of their clients.
In the process of managing this project, Andy and Ken identified a gap in the data privacy market. All offerings which were available in this area were for expensive, day-rate consultancy. Ken and Andy recognised that a more affordable approach was possible. Together, they designed a set of services to reduce the barriers that prevent organisations from achieving efficient GDPR compliance. Today, Tacita has helped all types and sizes of organisation to achieve their goals, and helped improve the privacy landscape.
Let us help your Organisation
Simplify the management of your GDPR compliance, reduce costs, and focus on your core business activities.
Data privacy is often thought of as a daunting task. Tacita’s mission is to simplify this process and provide clients with the tools to self-manage their own GDPR compliance environment. Our mission is to:
- Eliminate or dramatically reduce the need for GDPR consultants.
- Simplify the management of the GDPR so that a competent employee, with no prior knowledge of the GDPR, can manage a best practice compliance environment.
- Reduce the cost of GDPR compliance.
- Reduce the time spent on GDPR compliance.
- Provide all organisations with the knowledge and tools that experienced teams of privacy experts have access to.