Why choose Tacita for your GDPR Audit?
Least Business Disruption
Our audits have been designed to work around your schedule with the least disruption to your employees.
The audit will be conducted by GDPR-compliance experts with a combined 30 years of experience in consultancy.
Independent and objective
We focus solely on GDPR compliance. You can be certain that what we recommend is necessary and we will not try to up-sell software or other services.
Our professional GDPR assessment - what’s involved?
Our GDPR assessments are designed to review your GDPR compliance environment and determine how you are managing the personal data within your business.
You will receive a GDPR compliance report that gives you detailed information on what needs to be actioned, how urgent it is and the immediate steps that you should take to remedy any gaps.
Tacita offers two tiers of service, Essential and Premium. Both options will fully assess your GDPR compliance and include a full GDPR compliance report. The Premium service gives you step by step solutions to improve your organisations GDPR compliance and one-year access to Tacita's GDPR Toolkit. The toolkit contains templates, presentations, training courses and procedures on how to implement Tacita's recommendations. See the table below for a comparison:
|Pre-assessment kick-off meeting.||✓||✓|
|Full assessment of your GDPR compliance determined through a 4-hour meeting with your GDPR responsible staff. The Tacita assessor will ask a suite of almost 200 questions to determine your organisations current GDPR compliance.||✓||✓|
|Full GDPR compliance report which includes:
|Post-assessment meeting to run through the GDPR compliance report.||✓||✓|
|Solutions for Tacita's recommendations. The recommendation tells you what you need to do to improve in an area; the solution tells you how to do it.||✘||✓|
|Full access to Tacita’s complete GDPR training material.||✘||✓|
|Full access to Tacita’s GDPR document templates.||✘||✓|
|Full access to Tacita’s recommended GDPR policies.||✘||✓|
|Full access to Tacita’s recommended GDPR procedures.||✘||✓|
Our Essential GDPR Assessment service includes:
- Meeting with one of our GDPR compliance experts
- Full assessment of your business and its data management processes
- Full post-assessment GDPR report and meeting to discuss all findings
- A complete list of recommendations specific to your business. These recommendations are organised by criticality, so that you know which tasks to prioritise.
Our Premium GDPR Assessment includes all the above, as well as:
- Step by step solutions for Tacita’s recommendations. By following them, you are able to mitigate any gaps and weaknesses found in your GDPR compliance environment.
- Full access to Tacita’s GDPR training materials
- Full access to Tacita’s GDPR document templates
- Full access to Tacita's GDPR policies
- Full access to Tacita’s procedures
The price is determined by the complexity of the business. Call us to discuss to get a specific quotation for the organisational scope of the assessment that you would like to execute.
The Tacita Assessment Approach
- Minimum description for your staff
- An objective assessment delivered by a GDPR expert
- We will not recommend any unnecessary action - saving you money
- Our recommendations come with prescribed solutions
- We offer a range of GDPR assessments to fit your budget and suit organisations of all sizes
- Receive the ‘assessed by Tacita’ stamp - demonstrating your commitment to GDPR compliance.